Welcome to the 7th episode of Simplify China Podcast. In this episode we invited Steve Guagliano to the show to talk to us about his 25 years of importing, selling, wholesale into, trading, and doing business with and in China.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to wholesale soft commodities and protein goods into China.
- What Chinese whole seller want and why they won’t buy from your.
- How to avoid being scammed when trading to China in bulk.
- Licensing and regulation you need to know before importing into China.
- How to do business in China properly and it’s nothing like what you have done before.
- and much more…
About Steve Guagliano
Steve has been doing business with China for more than 25 years. He has been sourcing and selling wholesale of various of goods, soft commodious and proteins into China.
Currently, Steve acts as the CEO of Grocer Capital Group which an international leading facilitator whole selling into China. For More Information On Grocer Capital Please Visit:
http://www.grocercapital.com or http://www.grocercommodites.com
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Simplify China Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!